You have in your hands a very special timepiece from one of our brands.
One (1) Year International Warranty
Your nordic-watches watch is warranted by Nordic-watches and its brands, for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects. The warranty comes into effect if you have a copy of the receipt or dealer stamp and/or nordic-watches order number (#NWxxxx)—this is required for proof of purchase. During the warranty period, the watch movement, hands, and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. If the covered component proves to be defective in material or craftsmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of repair charges. In case of replacement, Nordic-watches.com cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided. The warranty for the replacement watch ends one (1) year from the date the replacement watch is received.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
• Any defects in materials and workmanship of battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet.
• Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
• Water damage if the watch have been put in contact with water exceeding is water resistancy. Here is a scale on how to deal with your watch and water, following its own water resistancy :
- 1 ATM : your watch can not be in contact with water in any case, such as rain, splash, housework, shower, swimming or diving
- 3 ATM : Your watch is water resistant, which means it is able to support splash, rain, house work, but it is not suitable for shower, swimming or diving
- 5 ATM : Your watch is water proof, which means it is able to support splash, rain, house work, shower and swimming but it is not suitable for diving. If the watch have been in contact with salty water, rinse it with clear water and then dry it. Do not use button, such as winder, in the water
- 10 ATM : Your watch is water proof, which means it is able to support splash, rain, house work, shower, swimming and low-depth diving (free-diving). The watch is NOT suitable for professional diving like scuba diving (with oxygen bottle). If the watch have been in contact with salty water, rinse it with clear water and then dry it. Do not use button, such as winder, in the water
- 20 ATM : Your watch is water proof, which means it is able to support splash, rain, house work, shower, swimming and diving. If the watch have been in contact with salty water, rinse it with clear water and then dry it. Do not use button, such as winder, in the water, except if specificaly written on the manual.
- 50 ATM : Your watch is totally water proof. We do not recommand to dive under 300m, if you are a professional diver. Do not use button, such as winder, in the water, except if specificaly written on the manual.
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence of persons other than authorized nordic-watches.com sales or services agents, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship. The foregoing warranties and remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, terms or conditions, express, implied or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, satisfactory quality, title, and non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by nordic-watches.com. nordic-watches.com shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, or liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the sale or use of this product, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or any other theory, even if nordic-watches.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any limited remedy specified herein is deemed to have failed of its essential purpose. nordic-watches.com’s entire liability shall be limited to replacement or repair of the purchase price paid, at nordic-watches.com’s sole option.
Some countries, states, or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations and exclusions may be limited in their application to you. When implied warranties may not be excluded in their entirety, they will be limited to the duration of the applicable written warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights that may vary depending on local law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If your watch's guarantee is exceed but you need to proceed with repairs, you can send it to us and we'll make an estimation of the repair's cost. After your validation, we'll proceed to repair your watch and send it back to you. More infos here : http://nordic-watches.com/pages/return-policy